At last…. License To Fail is available in the iTunes Store for $2.99
The black box that is iTunes has decided we are worthy. Fire up your iPad or your iPhone, and head on over to to iTunes for instant gratification.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
About kevinpatrickleechKevin Patrick Leech is the author of License To Fail: The Business Mistakes Of Bond Villains. Like a good Bond Villain, he started a business in Eastern Europe, a time during which he made some bad hiring decisions, expanded too rapidly, and blew a pile of money at the hotel where they shot the poker scene in Casino Royale. He has long wondered why Bond Villains’ top advisors allow them to undermine great businesses with half-baked plans for global destruction. He works in the financial sector in New York City.
IF YOU SUCCEED IN DESTROYING THE WORLD, WHO WILL BE YOUR CUSTOMERS?
In the James Bond movies, the villains are often successful entrepreneurs who have built their own world-beating corporations with dominant market positions. Yet instead of continuing their firms' managed growth, they overreach with a plan that is always illegal and often involves global destruction. LICENSE TO FAIL: The Business Mistakes of Bond Villains finally takes these entrepreneurs to task, proving that their downfall is really nothing more than the consequence of bad business decisions.
- Business Leader – Bond Villain Smackdown: Steve Jobs vs. Moonraker’s Hugo Drax
- At last…. License To Fail is available in the iTunes Store for $2.99
- Interview with TheStreet.com
- License To Fail available for iPad, iPhone, Nook – free sample chapters too
- License To Fail is available on Amazon Kindle for $2.99
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.